Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Was discouraged but back on track today

It's the fourth day into this thing and, yesterday, I was feeling a little down. I had gained 1/2 a pound back. Perhaps not a big deal to you. I mean, it's just 1/2 a pound, right? Well, it was due to my fat-filled 3 meals on Sunday and I paid for it. I knew better.

I didn't make time for exercising nor cleaning yesterday. Didn't get up early enough and had too much to do with the kiddo in the evening. Aren't Mondays the worst? Oh well.

I'm back on track, sort of, this morning. I lost the 1/2 a pound, since I skimped on breakfast and supper yesterday. I had a decent lunch, so now, back at 171 and will work hard to hit 170 by Friday, since my goal is 2.5 to 3 pounds per week. I feel like I can do it, especially since I'm giving myself enough time to get there. I mean, I've got 3 more days to lose one pound. I believe that's totally doable. I'll get my rear in gear tonight. Cleaned some more of the office. My daughter is very impressed with how much I've done. She offered me a compliment and I must say, it was very reassuring, which helps A TON! Positive feedback is always welcome and uplifting.

Looking forward to today while I've already had my 180 calorie breakfast plus my coffee, perhaps a packet of ketchup for lunch and nibbling on a paper towel for fiber for supper. I'm so jealous that my daughter gets to eat these delicious meals that I so enjoy cooking, while savoring the aromas, DO NOT GET TO HELP HER EAT! ~sniff~ That's ok. ~sniff~ She's not the one who needs to suffer. I've spent years of overeating, eating junk, and not exercising, so I should not complain that I've placed myself in this predicament. Right? Right. So, sucking it up and moving on.

Four more days to get my office organized? Hope I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment